Canada Study Visa under SPP Rules
Applying for a visa to study in Canada provides an opportunity to learn in one of the most vibrant and exciting locations in the world. Each year around 130,000 students choose to conduct their studies in the country, in addition to many more who apply for a Canadian visa in order to learn English or French.
Canadian student visas will give you the benefit of studying as well working during studies. CAAN World Consultants, as a highly experienced education consultant, can help you at every stage of securing a Canadian visa.
If you want to study in Canada, consultants at CAAN World can offer a complete Canadian visa service covering everything you will require from immigration expertise, detailed information on the processes of immigration and more.
Applications for student visas should be submitted as soon as possible once you have received an acceptance letter from the educational institution. To submit a Canadian visa application of this kind you will need to satisfy the following criteria
- You must be in possession of an acceptance letter from the school or educational institution which you will attend.
- You must provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay school fees and to reside in close proximity to the school.
- You must be able to demonstrate that it is your intention to return home when your studies are complete.
- You may be required to pass a medical exam.
- You will need to obtain a temporary resident visa if required.
As SPP rules are amended very recently, now if you are applying for undergraduate courses you need 6 bands in IELTS with no less than 5.5 bands in each medule. Simmilarly if you are applying for graduate courses you need 6.5 bands in IELTS with no less than 6 band in each medule
Under New Rules ( SPP) applicant are REQUIRED to deposit $ 10,000 in GIC at Scotia Bank for living expenses.
Recently there are few changes for International students in Canada from June 2014. Call us for more details.
Click to see those changes. New Rules for CANADA Study Permit