Highlights of USA Studies
United States has thousands of accredited colleges and universities renowned for quality, numerous programs of study, and flexibility to change fields of study and schools. The wide range of tuition and living costs makes the United States affordable for hundreds of thousands of international students each year. Whichever region you choose, you’re sure to find the right campus for you. CAAN World will help you in your journey to study in the United States.
Here are few Highlights of Usa Studies
- Study Visa for USA is also known as F-1 Visa
- Candidate is granted work authorization upon arrival in the USA.
- USA study visa allows the candidate to work without having a prior offer of employment.
- Students are permitted to work only 20 hours a week. However, students are permitted to work full-time if the program is a CPT (curricular practical training program), which is an employment option available to F-1 students where the practical training employment is considered to be an integral part of the curriculum or academic program. According to the immigration regulations, this employment may be an internship, cooperative education job, a practicum, or any other work experience that is either required for your degree (as defined in the course catalog) or for which academic credit is awarded.
- Classes are conducted on weekends and 3 days a week from 6 pm to 9 pm. This way you can work and study at the same time
- As soon as you arrive in the USA and you are registered with the University you are given your social security number which allows you to work. You are required to find your own job. Jobs are either entry or middle management level based on your prior work experience.
Why USA Work Study Visa
- Opportunity for a professional to work full-time on a regular salary as well as earn a valuable internationally recognized Masters Degree in the USA.
- Great opportunity for IT professionals.
- Wide range of programs offered.
- GMAT/GRE/TOEFL/IELTS not mandatory but good Universities and college require it.
- Choice of paying tuition from earnings in the USA.It's cost effective and affordable.
- Exposure to US work culture.
- It gives opportunity to work with other US employees. This way students gain valuable US work experience, which will help you after graduation.
Plan your studies in USA. Here are Steps to apply US Study Visa